Friday, December 19, 2008

Flash Project

I did a pretty basic flash project, just to familiarize myself with the program, which I have never used before. I think that it was pretty user-friendly. The layers were easy to figure out, I added text as well. I used a picture of Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf, because I love the movie Elf and this is the time of year when I watch it a billion times! (If you haven't seen it, please do - you will have a great laugh, especially if you love stupid humor!) I also included a picture of a candy cane (because that's in the movie, too, as one of the four food groups of the elf culture...)

Somethings that I would have fixed in my flash project using CS3:

     I would have liked the pictures to BOTH glide instead of just appearing at the next location.

     I would have liked the candy cane not to have a white box around it when it spun, because you could see it cut into the other picture and it really bothered me.


I'm sure that those things could easily be fixed if I just sat down and familiarized myself a lot more with the program and how to navigate around it well. However, I spent most of my time getting to better know Audacity, and I had so much fun with that - see last post!

I was really impressed with a lot of other students' flash projects in our class. Good job, everyone!

No comments: