Monday, December 15, 2008

Julia Nunes

There is a girl on YouTube that is hilarious. She plays ukulele (and sometimes melodica) and sings originals and covers. I don't know what kind of movie making software she uses, but because of the music technology class, I am able to understand all the posibilities of programs she could have used to put these many movies & podcasts together. Most of the videos have more than one track going on at a time, and the picture cuts to other scenes of her in different outfits and on different days singing the harmonies and such.





The video above was seen by Ben Folds and Julia Nunes was invited to sing with him in a tour.

I also found a video that was made entirely out of pictures...just like our animation assignment in tech class! I think it is so impressive especially because of how long it is and how many people, poses, and outfit changes were involved. I can only imagine how many hours or days this took to put together! Here is that video:





Enjoy! I hope that you see the connection to what we've done in class all semester!

No comments: